1. Expand client baseCompanies are slowly realising that English isn’t the main international language of the world and to reach their foreign audience they need to consider translation. In most cases, your website is the first thing potential clients will see. A website that you have invested time and money in. It’s important to leverage on what’s already there in a more tailored approach, which will help your international clients see you care.
2. Strengthen brandBuilding a brand takes time, and taking it international is a process that needs to be considered carefully. Brand messages and colours may differ from country to country. Tailoring you brand to the local culture and language makes you come across respectful and strengthens your brand.
3. Boost international SEOTraffic from search engines remains one of the main ways of attracting potential clients and visitors to your site. By translating your website and doing appropriate multilingual SEO you can attract relevant traffic, generate more leads and boost in-country exposure.
4. Increase return-on-investmentAmong the many ways you can undertake international expansion, translation and multilingual SEO remains one of the most cost efficient marketing approaches. Reaching foreign audiences will be quicker and you will reap ROI much quicker.
5. The human angleAfter all, it’s people who buy products or services. By speaking their language and tailoring the company’s marketing messages, you can reach them on an emotional level. Research from the Common Sense Advisory shows 72% of customers abroad would rather buy products that provide information in their own language. Potential clients will appreciate the effort, and the risk of any misinterpretation will be reduced. Only then will you be able to build a strong brand, create a loyal following and grow your business overseas. Website translation is a great way of opening up new markets and if you want to grow overseas, it’s a must in today’s digital world.
For more information about Wolfestone services:
Document translation services, Localisation services, Transcreation services, Multilingual SEO services, Proofreading, Voiceover services, Interpreting services, Multimedia services, Legal translation services, Other types of translation
The professional translation services you can trust!